4.21.2007

The Lover

Dear ,

First of all, have my huge kiss! In second place, its getter harder each time to control my desire to see you, besides all the risks we take. I dont know what you do, to capture me like this.
Sometimes Im scared to give in, because I cant get you off my mind and thinking about every delicious part of your body, even when we are in dangerous places, filled with people we know.
The impossibility of seeing you every time I would like to, just gives me more desire, just makes the clock seem like its slower, just makes this 'missing you' in an intense desire for you, that each minute is more dificult to control.
Honey, we need to discover a formula in which I could see you regularly, because this desire is almost uncontrolable and this way, Im going to go crazy!

A huge Kiss

No comments: